The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is crucial because it promotes home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard around the clock, which subjects them to a wide variety of potential problems.
These problems are often minor enough that they rarely stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they may influence energy efficiency—and your utility bills. If these complications worsen, your entire system may be in danger. These are disasters and costs you may fend off with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be running just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this routine service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But refusing annual maintenance dissolves your warranty. Using a small amount on a tune-up now might help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Identifies Minor Problems in Advance
Avoiding big troubles in the first place is the best way to care for your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits offer the opportunity to meticulously inspect and lubricate vital internal machinery. It also provides an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money over time if problems are resolved as they appear.
May Enhance Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The stronger performance could reduce your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Might Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can live years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance can extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
D&K Home Services by Enercare offers a variety of membership plans designed to work with your unique needs. From budget-friendly options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems functioning efficiently and reliably.
At just $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program comes with the most robust protection for your home comfort system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to upgrade your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during disastrous weather. Sadly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems break too. So we often handle a larger volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the cost of a D&K Home Services by Enercare technician traveling to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more useful than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection during every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a key home investment. Protect it while receiving access to added benefits by enrolling in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the ideal plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 613-707-2421 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.