Your HVAC system’s healthiness is crucial, because it keeps your home cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you comfortable. This makes it vulnerable to a wide range of problems.
Frequently issues are trivial enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your energy bill. If these issues worsen, your total system could be at risk.
That’s headaches and expenses that you might have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can reduce the risk of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or operating correctly, you could question whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But forgetting yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance immediately can help you skip pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Identifies minor issues early. Stopping big troubles from occuring beforehand is the wisest method to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance service provides the opportunity to carefully check and lubricate critical internal pieces. And it also gives time to get required repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll conserve more money over the years if issues are taken care of as they are discovered.
- May boost energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than preventing malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system running as smoothly as possible. Often this creates a boost to your home’s energy efficiency. You could experience reduced heating and cooling costs, plus the good feeling your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is operating correctly, it might last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners last for about 15–20 years, but professional maintenance can help lengthen this life span even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with D & K Heating Service Experts
Annual maintenance is critical, especially as it can help you save nearly 30% on annual energy costs.* But with D & K Heating Service Experts, you’ll be able to choose from a collection of membership plans that fit your unique needs. All our memberships are filled with exclusive perks delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to budget-conscious, we provide the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment immediately or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be charged with emergency repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to fit any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about shelling out more if you require us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also receive a few other popular perks of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often quits during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re often handling a high volume of service calls. With a D & K Heating Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is important more than ever before. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can trust us to keep working until it is.
- In-depth visual inspection on every visit. Your family’s comfort is our main priority. That’s why your visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and get access to added perks by enrolling in one of our membership plans today. No matter what your budget is, we can help you choose the right plan for your needs and residence. To start with your membership plan, contact us at 613-707-2421 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.