We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review problems related to heating that Belleville homeowners often call D&K Home Services by Enercare about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of causes why your Belleville home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from D&K Home Services by Enercare can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from practically all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact D&K Home Services by Enercare of Belleville at 613-707-2421 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.