We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review problems related to heating that Belleville homeowners often call D & K Heating Service Experts about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of causes why your Belleville home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from D & K Heating Service Experts can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from practically all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact D & K Heating Service Experts of Belleville at to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.