No matter what the temperature outside in Belleville, the temperature within your space designates how comfortable your family will feel. Choose the right temp and your home will be a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your HVAC system isn’t operating properly, you’ll know. And it won’t be enjoyable.
It’s time for a deeper look at the manner you’re handling your heating and cooling equipment. It might make the difference between a strong system or a pathetic performer. Complete this brief quiz from D & K Heating Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- Hotter days are coming up fast in Belleville. How do you prep your system?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Bring in the professionals for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your first step?
- Advise my guests to bring chilled beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it working before people show up.
- Switch on my fans and hope for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What’s your plan when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor to make the decision and pay for it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and bills by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the most costly system on the market in Belleville.
- When you get your next monthly energy bill, what do you think you’ll find?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My heating and cooling charges have been climbing.
- It will be close to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I open it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a weird noise. What’s your next step?
- Get my toolbox and spend a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Get a professional technician to take a look.
- Forget about it and hope it goes away.
Get ready to tally your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for replacement. But if you answered any of these problems with As or Cs, you can make some changes to help your HVAC perform more effectively. Read on to see how.
New HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Schedule Annual Maintenance While replacing your air filter and dusting your vents are essential tasks to prep your equipment for a different season, a professional tune-up is helpful to conclude the process. During a seasonal visit, your professional technician will manage a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC service professional will keep an eye out for more significant problems for your HVAC. That could save you a costly breakdown later in the season.
Choose a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained HVAC systems can have issues periodically. And it always seems to occur at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that much needed service to homeowners at no other cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many home comfort systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Build an idea of what you want now to bypass last-minute pressure when your system takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It gives you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and call us when they dramatically change. Your power bills can reveal more than your monthly costs. If you’re noticing a steady climb in your expenses but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely occurring with your equipment. A new high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Call a professional when you notice a weird noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than aggravating. It indicates something is amiss with your equipment. Even if it’s a comparatively small issue, left without professional help it could make for a costly repair later on. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to diagnose and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you work with these tips, you could save time, additional costs and frustration. And if your system just isn’t keeping up anymore, think about choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!