Spring may have passed but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call D & K Heating Service Experts for your free indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- 50% of health conditions are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more information, watch our cute experts in the clip and then visit SaveYourAir.com.