Summer has made its debut in Belleville and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system failing during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s A/C system from failing with a seasonal AC tune-up from D & K Heating Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your doctor annually for a check-up, an air conditioner tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and operating correctly. Most common air conditioning tune-ups will cover condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, examining your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and analyzing the performance of the blower belt and motor.
Air conditioning tune-ups with D & K Heating Service Experts
When you call D & K Heating Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection along with an extensive cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Examine oil and/or air filters
- Examine blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system performance
- Verify quality of installation
- Examine area around AC
- Inspect system clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety features
- Analyze temperature variance in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
D & K Heating Service Experts in Belleville is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and select heating and cooling system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your yearly air conditioning tune-up, call 613-707-2421 today!