Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s not uncommon to think ahead about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent problems, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation ensures that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to make sure it is being transported to the furnace acceptably, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the experts at D & K Heating Service Experts are here to make scheduling stress-free for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a shout at 613-707-2421 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its benefits.