Your heating and cooling equipment is an investment in your home. Shield it and your loved ones’ comfort with Armor+, one of our most extensive comfort service memberships.
After you enroll, you won’t pay anything out of pocket for parts or labor. This protects your finances from expensive emergency repair calls. When you call us for repairs, you’ll enjoy a fast response with our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll ensure you’re satisfied with our Expert service through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Every time our Experts are at your place, we’ll do an exhaustive check of your system. This helps us find any problems with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to boost your air quality to alleviate allergies, your membership will assist you in saving on that equipment also.
We’ll also provide you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over any HVAC problems in your house. This way, you can make a knowledgeable choice on repair or replacement.
This membership also involves yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating equipment. Here are several perks to having this exhaustive service completed.
5 Perks of Yearly HVAC Checkups
- Brings back efficiency that could save you up to 30% on heating and cooling costs.**
- Finds small issues before they create expensive repairs.
- Helps prolong your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps shield your house from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you run a fuel-burning heating system.
Any unit tune-up has a 29-point visual inspection along with these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Observing thermostat regulation
- Assessing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capabilities and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Monitoring thermostat settings and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capabilities and safety devices
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety review
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime costs
- 15% discount on air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit