It’s simple to fail to remember annual maintenance for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the first concern we’re keeping in mind at D & K Heating Service Experts.
That’s since regular work gives many advantages for your system, including greater efficiency and a lower likelihood for issues. You can get these advantages—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As always, our repairs are backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough inspection of your unit whenever they’re at your house. These examinations could help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to enhance your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC concerns in your house. This can help you make a smart selection when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Regular maintenance gives lots of perks for your heating and cooling unit.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity costs.**
- Uncovers little troubles before they cause costly service.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps shield your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan has yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort units. This checkup is the most comprehensive you can find. That’s because its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help restore your equipment to the highest efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each tune-up offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capacities and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capacity and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual check on every visit
To get started, reach our Experts at 613-707-2421. We’ll help you select the ideal membership plan to match your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.