It’s not difficult to not remember regular maintenance for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the first concern we’re keeping in mind at D & K Heating Service Experts.
That’s since regular work gives many pluses for your system, including greater efficiency and a lower likelihood for breakdowns. You can get these advantages—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As always, our service is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete a thorough inspection of your unit whenever they’re at your house. These checks could help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to enhance your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC situation in your house. This can help you make a knowledgeable selection when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Regular maintenance gives a lot of perks for your heating and cooling unit.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity expenses.**
- Uncovers minor issues before they cause pricey service.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan incorporates yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This checkup is the most comprehensive you can find. That’s because its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your equipment to the highest efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each tune-up offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capabilities and safety controls
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual examination on all visits
To get started, contact our Experts at 613-707-2421. We’ll help you choose the ideal membership plan to match your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.