We Support Our AC Installation in Belleville With a Worry Free Guarantee
When it comes to AC installation in Belleville, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anybody put in your new system.
That’s where the specialists from D&K Home Services by Enercare arrive. Besides the fact we have the training and certification to back up our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a worry free guarantee.
Reach us at 613-707-2421 to set your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you little signs that it’s going out. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, it loses energy efficiency and more prone to problems. If we’re frequently at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s smart to start planning for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased before 2010, it potentially runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued as a result of its harmful effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to reduce your energy costs. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a smart approach to spend less on energy costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on electrical expenses.
At D&K Home Services by Enercare, our experts will partner with you to select the ideal model for your budget. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify correct sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not completely financially prepped for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on During Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC repair company in Belleville? Here are a few of the steps we take on installation day.
When our Expert specialists are at your home, you assume they’ll install your new unit for optimal effectiveness. And they’ll have your home and backyard in the same shape as when they arrived.
Above that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re partnering with a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the setup procedures require us to step inside your house, we’ll use shoe booties to guard your carpet from mud. We’ll also arrange drop cloths at the installation location to keep your carpet protected from messes during the process.
- First-rate service—Our technicians are TSSA-certified. This indicates they’ve undergone in-depth education to achieve the most sought-after technical accreditation in the industry.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go through an installation worksheet throughout the process to double-check every single little thing is taken care of. We’ll also ensure your unit is working appropriately and is up to local code before we leave. Once installation is finished, we’ll ensure you know how to work your new thermostat and unit.
- Periodic updates—We’ll let you know how installation is progressing and when you can anticipate us to be finished.