Relying on a carbon monoxide detector in a central area is the smartest way to alert you of this dangerous gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is fatal in heavy concentrations.
A carbon monoxide detector is like a smoke alarm. It monitors the air and sounds an alarm if carbon monoxide concentration is too high. Preferrably, you should use at minimum one detector near each living area, or on every floor in your residence. These detectors are best installed in combination with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your equipment in top status and can help you stop carbon monoxide in Belleville.