We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Belleville
We don’t just fix and tune up furnaces, we also deliver the highest quality furnace installation in Belleville.
What makes our pro labour a step above other HVAC companies? We’ve fine-tuned our approach over the years.
All of our pros are TSSA-certified, which means they’ve been awarded the most prestigious technical certification in the industry. They also participate in continuing industry and product training to learn the most outstanding procedures to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus pro furnace installation.
And we support all of our work with a worry free guarantee. We’re so sure of our quality services that we provide you with time to consider it—a full year, actually.
Reach us at 613-707-2421 to set your furnace installation now.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be difficult to know exactly when your heating system is beginning to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can start to give you clues that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are a few of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, a majority of furnaces live for nearly 15 years, although a few might last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s time to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your latest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace switches on and off too frequently, even if you responsibly maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to produce some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to repair, it’s typically better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning normally, its burner flames will be blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very effectively and may even be producing hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older furnace.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to arrange furnace installation can be difficult and stressful. Our experts at D&K Home Services by Enercare have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 613-707-2421 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we hook up your new heater.
- Clean installation—When we’re inside, we’ll put on shoe coverings to protect your floors from any dust we might carry in. We use protective cloths at the installation space to avoid messes.
- Expert services—Our specialists have earned some of the highest respected technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go over a checklist to double-check your heater is running accurately before we take off.
- Surpassing expectations—We’ll hook up your new heater to meet local code. And we’ll often go above and beyond, for the most outstanding service anywhere.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Right Away with D&K Home Services by Enercare
Need another reason to purchase a furnace from D&K Home Services by Enercare?
Consider a plan for your furnace. This provides you an advantage on proper furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 613-707-2421 or contact us online to request a free quote today.